How does City National Bank protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings, as well as;
- Information access controls
- Service provider oversight and confidentiality agreements
- Periodic security training for personnel
- Proper disposal of customer information
How does City National Bank collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit card bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
- Open an account or apply for a loan
- Make deposits or withdrawals from your accounts or use your credit or debit card
- Provide employment information
Why can't I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. See below for more on your rights under state law.
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market to you